Friday, March 25, 2011

Dream Game

I now have a hunting game for the Wii.

There is a movie of deer in WV. You can only shoot deer with antlers. The bucks are fast and change direction often. It is only by superior intelligence that you can target them and bring them down.

In my dream I had a real riffle. Twice I failed to bring down a buck. Curiously, the scene replayed twice until I 'got it right'. Dropped the buck with one shot.

Emotionally, in my dream, I had to face my willingness to now dress the deer. I was happy to find I could do what I needed to.

I believe this dream was partly encouraged by the Wii game. I also believe that it was encouraged by my environment! I see deer out the window, for example. Or I hear them run off when I am on the ranch.

How much does your environment affect you?

I am SO GLAD to be here. My soul is filled with wonder.

Love someone well today,

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment